RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 13th. One RChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.34 or 0.00014558 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, ChaoEX and Kucoin. In the last week, RChain has traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. RChain has a total market cap of $481.20 million and approximately $597,061.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.28 or 0.00905617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00211434 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
RChain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
RChain Token Trading
RChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, ChaoEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.