Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $53.55 million and approximately $387,759.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 30.4% against the US dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $1.03 or 0.00011379 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Gatehub.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00149437 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003213 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00021201 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00033979 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006704 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000262 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.