Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001908 BTC on exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Huobi. Over the last week, Quantstamp has traded down 23.6% against the dollar. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $107.81 million and approximately $12.46 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00191556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Kucoin and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.