Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. In the last seven days, Nimiq has traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar. One Nimiq token can currently be purchased for $2.48 or 0.00026988 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Nimiq has a total market cap of $26.03 million and approximately $210,277.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002453 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007779 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Nimiq Token Profile
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nimiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.