Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. During the last week, Nano has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar. Nano has a market cap of $1.47 billion and approximately $43.79 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for about $11.01 or 0.00120356 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, Bit-Z, Mercatox and CoinFalcon.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,167.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $688.14 or 0.07519340 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,070.82 or 0.11700900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.27 or 0.01915150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $248.78 or 0.02718380 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00217429 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $78.86 or 0.00861715 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $283.44 or 0.03097190 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026308 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Kucoin, Mercatox, Bit-Z, BitGrail, RightBTC and BitFlip. It is not presently possible to purchase Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.