Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. One Metal token can now be purchased for approximately $4.32 or 0.00046387 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta and Tidex. Metal has a total market cap of $96.07 million and $20.40 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Metal has traded down 25% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00149064 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00028952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Huobi, Tidex, Cryptopia, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.