Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. Matchpool has a total market capitalization of $20.36 million and $3.94 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Matchpool has traded down 23.5% against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002974 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008575 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.29 or 0.00906752 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014259 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010927 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047428 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00112643 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.48 or 0.00212016 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.