Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. In the last week, Lunyr has traded down 21.6% against the dollar. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for approximately $15.18 or 0.00166736 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Gate.io and BigONE. Lunyr has a total market capitalization of $34.87 million and approximately $1.35 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008591 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.10 or 0.00908480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00047069 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113748 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.46 or 0.00212730 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Binance, YoBit, BigONE, Gate.io and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.