Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Kin has a total market cap of $173.06 million and approximately $143,391.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Kin has traded 18.1% lower against the US dollar. One Kin token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, COSS and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00191556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, COSS, IDEX, EtherDelta, CoinFalcon and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.