GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the US dollar. GUESS has a total market cap of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.