Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. During the last seven days, Golem has traded 30.1% lower against the dollar. Golem has a market cap of $249.12 million and approximately $24.65 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003247 BTC on popular exchanges including Heat Wallet, Tidex, Exrates and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.28 or 0.00905617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00211434 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Abucoins, Upbit, Exrates, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Bittrex, Mercatox, Liqui, Huobi, Tux Exchange, Heat Wallet, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Tidex and CryptoDerivatives. It is not presently possible to purchase Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.