GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 12th. One GoldBlocks coin can now be purchased for $0.0340 or 0.00000376 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. GoldBlocks has a total market capitalization of $524,833.00 and approximately $7,831.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GoldBlocks has traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $498.87 or 0.05465230 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018390 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00013988 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
Buying and Selling GoldBlocks
GoldBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.