Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 13th. In the last seven days, Elixir has traded down 12.6% against the US dollar. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $8.56 million and approximately $106,641.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elixir token can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002985 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, Kucoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008613 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.08 or 0.00920355 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014334 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010932 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.12 or 0.00088911 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.84 or 0.00206230 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.