DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. In the last week, DigixDAO has traded down 33% against the dollar. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $666.44 million and approximately $45.18 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for about $333.22 or 0.03623670 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.28 or 0.00905617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00144290 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109250 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, IDEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, BigONE, Huobi, Binance, OKEx and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.