Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Dash has a total market cap of $3.98 billion and approximately $86.28 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dash has traded down 17.2% against the US dollar. One Dash coin can currently be bought for $500.96 or 0.05449270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coingi, Exmo, xBTCe and Koineks.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001484 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00018060 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019506 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00013990 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, WEX, Mercatox, Bisq, Gate.io, CryptoBridge, OKEx, Bittylicious, Exrates, HitBTC, xBTCe, Braziliex, BTC Trade UA, Upbit, Abucoins, Coinsquare, Poloniex, YoBit, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Altcoin Trader, Qryptos, COSS, Cryptomate, Tidex, Bitfinex, SouthXchange, Coingi, BitBay, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Koineks, CoinEx, CEX.IO, Cryptox, Tux Exchange, Coinrail, BitFlip, Bit-Z, Exmo, Coinroom, Quoine, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Bitsane, LocalTrade, Bitcoin Indonesia, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, AEX and Kraken. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.