Headlines about Covidien (NYSE:COV) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Covidien earned a news sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the healthcare company an impact score of 46.6731421708255 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Intracranial Stents Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2015 to 2021 (openpr.com)
- Tracheal Tubes and Airway Products Market to receive overwhelming hike in Revenues by 2025 (openpr.com)
- Worldwide Spina Bifida Market | Estimated to Grow CAGR 8.0% | Future Outlook till 2023 (medgadget.com)
- Weight Loss and Weight Management Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2017-2025 (industrytoday.co.uk)
- Wearable Medical Device Market 2018 Demand and Growing Popularity in Healthcare Information Technology Sector Forecasts Till 2027 (menafn.com)
Covidien (NYSE:COV) remained flat at $$106.71 during midday trading on Monday. The company has a market cap of $48,980.00, a PE ratio of 27.43 and a beta of 1.01. Covidien has a one year low of $65.97 and a one year high of $108.57.
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Ratings for Covidien Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covidien and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.