Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 22.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $9.75 or 0.00106331 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Binance Coin has a market cap of $965.52 million and approximately $177.97 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.29 or 0.00908243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014362 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00045555 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00213042 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $814.88 or 0.08885720 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.