Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Zoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.14 or 0.00012688 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Zoin has traded down 27.8% against the dollar. Zoin has a total market capitalization of $19.78 million and approximately $30,403.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,086.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $694.21 or 0.07707390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,041.18 or 0.11559700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.66 or 0.01994670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $256.96 or 0.02852860 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.34 or 0.00225770 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00117124 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.37 or 0.00881242 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $284.68 or 0.03160680 BTC.
Zoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.