Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Synereo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00003948 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Synereo has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar. Synereo has a total market capitalization of $35.44 million and approximately $710,808.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00151885 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00028793 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Synereo Token Trading
Synereo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.