Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 42.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Storm has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000278 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Coinrail, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Storm has a market cap of $104.26 million and $31.61 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Coinrail and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.