Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Sphere has a market capitalization of $8.45 million and approximately $76,647.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sphere coin can now be bought for $2.74 or 0.00030005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Sphere has traded 24.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.40 or 0.00924945 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00097212 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004032 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006840 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.