Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 14.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 11th. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $14.59 million and $2,943.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 29.2% against the US dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.57 or 0.00006023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00201297 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003302 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00055323 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.