Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Mothership has a total market cap of $22.10 million and approximately $44,484.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mothership token can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last week, Mothership has traded down 27.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008632 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.99 or 0.00958390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014443 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00040680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00086690 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00172616 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Mothership Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mothership is aims to be a blockchain financial services focused around the Estonian e-Residence government programme. The core of these services are: Token amrket for the EUWallet connected to your e-Resident digital IDSecure crypto exchange Hosting platform for blockchain applications”
Mothership Token Trading
Mothership can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Mothership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mothership must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mothership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.