MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. Over the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 22.4% lower against the dollar. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $47.73 million and $181,606.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00005121 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta and Gatecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008727 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.94 or 0.00961843 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014608 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010430 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00040553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00087190 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00175452 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Waves Decentralized Exchange, EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Liqui, Gatecoin, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.