ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.31 or 0.00013307 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $5.88 million and $309,470.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $545.28 or 0.05555440 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004420 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00017124 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018811 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00013486 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.