Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 14.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Elite coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, Elite has traded 13.9% lower against the dollar. Elite has a total market capitalization of $6.59 million and approximately $1,807.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00060648 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00014984 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00098064 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021907 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004054 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00042400 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.63 or 0.00604641 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 29.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000511 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.