Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Crown coin can now be bought for approximately $2.01 or 0.00022652 BTC on major exchanges including BarterDEX, CoinExchange, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Crown has traded 26.7% lower against the US dollar. Crown has a market capitalization of $35.36 million and approximately $212,354.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,008.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,026.53 or 0.11540200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00026724 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00184527 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.14 or 0.01777810 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00022117 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004996 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001956 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011680 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex, YoBit, BarterDEX and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.