Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. One Credits token can now be bought for $0.58 or 0.00006165 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, ForkDelta and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Credits has traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Credits has a market capitalization of $78.65 million and $2.68 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00062455 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00035828 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000912 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX and ForkDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.