Cobinhood (CURRENCY:COB) traded 9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Cobinhood token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0975 or 0.00001067 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox and Cobinhood. In the last seven days, Cobinhood has traded 41.8% lower against the dollar. Cobinhood has a market capitalization of $34.93 million and approximately $318,467.00 worth of Cobinhood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cobinhood is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that features zero transaction fees and zero cut on margin funding interest earnings. It provides cryptocurrency trading, margin trading/funding, futures trading, and ICO Underwriting Services. It guarantees 100% reserve for cryptocurrency deposit. Furthermore, its ability to process millions of orders per second has rendered it as a cryptocurrency exchange that is capable of conducting high frequency trading. “
Buying and Selling Cobinhood
Cobinhood can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cobinhood and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Cobinhood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cobinhood must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cobinhood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cobinhood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobinhood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.