Bounty0x (CURRENCY:BNTY) traded down 19% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, Bounty0x has traded down 39.5% against the dollar. Bounty0x has a market cap of $7.76 million and approximately $79,231.00 worth of Bounty0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bounty0x token can currently be bought for about $0.0625 or 0.00000701 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00173299 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bounty0x is an Etherem-based bounty program management platform. Bounty0x acts as an intermediary, enabling start ups to post bounty programs and users to receive income for completing bounty tasks. BNTY is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Bounty0x's platform. “
Bounty0x Token Trading
Bounty0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Token Store and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Bounty0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounty0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bounty0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bounty0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounty0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.