Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $13.71 million and $23,943.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.58 or 0.00017372 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and ISX. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded down 31% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019188 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043843 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 47.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, ISX and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.