ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 19.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 12th. ATLANT has a market capitalization of $3.98 million and $77,707.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATLANT token can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00003064 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, HitBTC and Mercatox. During the last seven days, ATLANT has traded 21.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.08 or 0.00938571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00042773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00086791 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00170053 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.