Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.75 or 0.00019204 BTC on popular exchanges including AEX, HitBTC, Mercatox and Coinbene. During the last seven days, Aeternity has traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $408.87 million and $1.67 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.13 or 0.00931762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010946 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043621 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.68 or 0.00149761 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00028667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00086437 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, HitBTC, Coinbene, Mercatox, EtherDelta, AEX and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.