Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. Zetacoin has a total market cap of $1.21 million and approximately $846.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded down 23.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Zetacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinEgg and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,156.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,057.20 or 0.11546900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00027508 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00163802 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00022048 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $155.07 or 0.01677840 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021146 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001902 BTC.
Zetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.