Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 23.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 11th. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001225 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $63.40 million and $3.53 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 33.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00137375 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00013477 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011027 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005931 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.