RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded 11.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last week, RChain has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar. One RChain token can now be purchased for $1.47 or 0.00015445 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. RChain has a total market cap of $529.29 million and approximately $761,728.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.76 or 0.00951986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010456 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00040103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00086966 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00174475 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
RChain Token Trading
RChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.