IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 11th. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0060 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $2.34 million and approximately $4,238.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, IntenseCoin has traded 34.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $270.71 or 0.02938710 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00027264 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00022474 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008502 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001115 BTC.
IntenseCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.