Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $31.59 million and $131,271.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Humaniq token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002117 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, Liqui and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008985 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $88.97 or 0.00971511 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003273 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00040288 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00087436 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00173831 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Humaniq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, EtherDelta, YoBit and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.