GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded down 41.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 11th. One GrandCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded down 42.1% against the U.S. dollar. GrandCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $488.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $185.22 or 0.02023030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003898 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005476 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007350 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00017844 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00023201 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00022722 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002238 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase GrandCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GrandCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.