Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Golem token can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00003302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Abucoins, Tidex and Upbit. Golem has a total market cap of $262.63 million and approximately $3.79 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Golem has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.76 or 0.00951986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010456 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00040103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00086966 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00174475 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Gate.io, Tux Exchange, Upbit, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet, Exrates, Mercatox, CryptoDerivatives, Huobi, Tidex, Abucoins and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.