GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded up 24.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One GoldBlocks coin can now be bought for about $0.0375 or 0.00000403 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. In the last week, GoldBlocks has traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar. GoldBlocks has a market capitalization of $578,351.00 and approximately $738.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $513.98 or 0.05526710 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013033 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00000959 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
GoldBlocks Coin Trading
GoldBlocks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.