Ecobit (CURRENCY:ECOB) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. One Ecobit token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0224 or 0.00000241 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, Ecobit has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ecobit has a total market capitalization of $9.93 million and $230.00 worth of Ecobit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.04 or 0.00961808 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003217 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010889 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00040110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00086874 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00173952 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ecobit Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EcoBit is a NEM-based token. The fund gathered during the ICO are to be used to participate in green-related projects. The returns from the projects are reinvested in developing more green projects, which benefit the communities and token holders, plus provides an income stream to token holders. “
Ecobit Token Trading
Ecobit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Ecobit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ecobit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ecobit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ecobit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ecobit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.