Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Civic has a market capitalization of $105.62 million and approximately $3.23 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Civic has traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Civic token can currently be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00003219 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, OKEx, EtherDelta and COSS.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.11 or 0.00951733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00014682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010422 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00040328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00087305 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00176812 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, IDEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, OKEx, Bittrex, COSS, Poloniex, Radar Relay, Gate.io, ChaoEX, AEX, Livecoin, Upbit, Kucoin, Huobi and BigONE. It is not possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.