Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $1,099.22 or 0.11872900 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, ZB.COM, Independent Reserve and CEX.IO. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $18.70 billion and $454.75 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,306.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00163169 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021358 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $152.86 or 0.01651020 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021139 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001902 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011660 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Markets, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, BitMEX, CoinExchange, BL3P, Allcoin, BTCTurk, Luno, Huobi, QuadrigaCX, Bibox, Fisco, Upbit, YoBit, Lbank, Coinsquare, GetBTC, Bitbank, Coinroom, Exmo, CoinsBank, GDAX, Bleutrade, EXX, bitFlyer, BTCBOX, Gemini, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Bittrex, BitGrail, BitBay, ACX, Bitstamp, Coinone, BTCC, RightBTC, WEX, Negocie Coins, Coinnest, Bitso, Binance, Livecoin, Kucoin, Paribu, Gatecoin, itBit, Liqui, Bitonic, Gate.io, Coinfloor, LakeBTC, xBTCe, Poloniex, Quoine, Korbit, Bitfinex, CoinEgg, Independent Reserve, Zaif, Bithumb, Foxbit, Bitcoin Indonesia, CEX.IO, Tidex, ZB.COM, CoolCoin, Kraken, Bit-Z, Coinrail and Mr. Exchange. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.