AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 192.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 11th. During the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded up 89.3% against the dollar. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $14.58 million and $59,799.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0107 or 0.00000116 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.28 or 0.02026540 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003882 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005531 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007308 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00017930 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.39 or 0.00891566 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00022514 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00022261 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.