0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One 0x token can currently be bought for $0.67 or 0.00006950 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, OKEx, Livecoin and Gatecoin. Over the last seven days, 0x has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar. 0x has a total market capitalization of $347.55 million and $4.78 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008681 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.39 or 0.00955071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00014791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010345 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00039946 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.40 or 0.00086879 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00173404 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC, IDEX, Radar Relay, Gatecoin, Binance, Mercatox, BigONE, ChaoEX, Liqui, Livecoin, Gate.io, Huobi, Bitfinex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.