SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. One SALT token can currently be bought for about $3.86 or 0.00039697 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Binance, Bittrex and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, SALT has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. SALT has a market capitalization of $208.04 million and $3.54 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009552 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.48 or 0.01157350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003697 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00016415 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00054977 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00090227 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $21.54 or 0.00221640 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00020046 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Token Store, Bittrex, Gate.io, Liqui, Binance, Upbit, OKEx, Radar Relay and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.