Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/13/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 2/9/2018 – Statoil ASA was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “underperform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Statoil ASA (STO) traded up $0.26 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $22.59. 1,647,674 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,940,000. Statoil ASA has a 12-month low of $16.18 and a 12-month high of $24.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.61, a quick ratio of 1.18 and a current ratio of 1.36. The company has a market cap of $76,470.00, a P/E ratio of 16.02 and a beta of 1.00.
Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 7th. The oil and gas company reported $0.39 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.34 by $0.05. Statoil ASA had a net margin of 7.50% and a return on equity of 11.86%. The firm had revenue of $17.11 billion during the quarter. sell-side analysts expect that Statoil ASA will post 1.52 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Statoil ASA (Statoil) is an energy company. The Company is engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities. The Company’s segments include Development and Production Norway (DPN), Development and Production International (DPI), Marketing, Midstream and Processing (MMP) and Other. DPN segment manages the Company’s upstream activities on the Norwegian continental shelf (NCS) and explores for and extracts crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids.
Receive News & Ratings for Statoil ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Statoil ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.