RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 22nd. RChain has a total market cap of $695.78 million and approximately $960,585.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RChain token can now be bought for about $1.94 or 0.00020022 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, ChaoEX and Kucoin. In the last week, RChain has traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.72 or 0.01153240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00016470 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00054931 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010350 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00090643 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $21.43 or 0.00221256 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001835 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
Buying and Selling RChain
RChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.