ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. ClearPoll has a market cap of $13.33 million and $200,801.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ClearPoll token can currently be bought for about $1.90 or 0.00019070 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009889 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $117.82 or 0.01185360 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003748 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00017300 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00059184 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010075 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095224 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.79 or 0.00229293 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018598 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.